Thank you for seeking volunteer information for the Pentacle Theatre! We appreciate your interest. See below for opportunities.
- Sign up for our E-Blast that will keep you up to date with audition notices.
- Check out the auditions page.
- Email the director directly.
For Set Construction / Painting / Lighting contact:
- Technical Director, Chris Benham – 503-485-4300.
For Sound Design or Engineering contact:
For Costume Design/ Construction/ Acquisition contact:
Stage Management / Props / Wardrobe / Hair and Make-Up assistance is often needed. Contact the specific director for the specific show in which you are interested.
Music Directors / Musicians / Rehearsal Pianists/ Choreographers / Vocal Coaches are often needed. Generally production teams are assembled as productions are selected.
Contact our Hospitality Guild co-chairs, Karen and Chris McCarty.
Must be 16 years of age.
- Ushering / Box Office / Concessions
- Bartender (OLCC Servers License Required. Training and Licensing Provided!)
- House Manager
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator: Jordan Mackor, 971-340-0042
- Construction Skills
- Landscape Design and Maintenance
- Lobby Displays
Publicity / Advertising
- Contact Lisa Joyce.
- Contact Sarah Braff.
Leadership and committee work
There are many opportunities to get involved. Contact executive director, Lisa Joyce, for more information.
- Governing Board Member
- Committee Member
If you’re not sure with which area you’d like to help, or you have feedback about this page, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Kate King at 503-983-5753.