Community Service & Student Night Policies
Contact Loriann Schmidt, Free Dress Rehearsal Coordinator, at freedressrehearsal@
You are welcome to RSVP the night of the show as there is almost always room. However, you must RSVP. Thank you!
Attendance / Number
- Please limit high school & middle school groups to 20 students & a maximum of two adult chaperones unless special arrangements are approved. The limit is 15 for musicals due to high demand.
- If you are a parent or grandparent attending with your own student or a few who aren’t attending with a school group/teacher, we ask you to limit yourself to one adult chaperone seat with up to 10 students.
- If you are a college student, please be prepared to show your college ID at the door. No additional “adult chaperone seats” will be offered with college students.
Check-In and Seating
- Each group leader should check in at the box office with their party before seating; we will check proof of up-to-date vaccination (Including booster if eligible) and use hand-stamps to verify each member of your group.
- If you did not RSVP you may do so when arriving, but be aware that availability may be limited.
- We may ask adults to give up their seats for students on Student Night
- Seating is general admission, which means specific seats are not reserved, except for those who need an accommodation; the box office usually opens 45 minutes before curtain, but sometimes we run late on these dress rehearsal evenings.
- There is no late seating because of the intimate nature of the space, so please arrive early to use the facilities and get settled in. Latecomers may wait and watch in the lobby, and will be seated at Intermission.
- You may be able to read the program online in advance of the performance. Click here to find programs.