With the generous support of our sponsors and patrons, Pentacle Theatre was able to survive the pandemic strong enough to begin remounting productions. The cost of putting on a show continue to grow while audiences size has yet to return to pre-pandemic levels.
Sponsors help keep Pentacle Theatre strong and tickets affordable and receive the following benefits:
- A banner at the theatre announcing the sponsorship, including business name and logo.
- Pre-show acknowledgment at every performance.
- Full-page ad in show program.
- Press release distributed to local and regional media.
- Your logo and link on Pentacle website.
- Regular mentions in Pentacle’s exclusive electronic newsletter.
- The option of installing a lobby display advertising the organization for the duration of the sponsored show.
- Framed show poster, signed by cast, presented before the performance on opening night.
2023 musicals are $3,500 and plays $2,500.
For more information, contact Lisa Joyce, executive director, at 503-485-4300.