Pentacle Theatre no longer requires proof of vaccination from patrons, volunteers or staff. Masks are recommended and strongly encouraged. Do not come to see a show or rehearse if you have symptoms (flu, COVID or cold).
People who have tested positive for COVID-19 should
- Isolate for five days after their first date of symptoms or positive test if asymptomatic (no symptoms) and 24 hours after any fever has resolved without the use of fever-reducing medicine and other symptoms are improving; and
- Follow all instructions from the local public health authority; and
- Notify their director or stage manager.
- Vaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a well-fitting mask in the rehearsal/performance setting for 5 additional days (day 6 through day 10) after the end of the 5-day isolation period. They are required to wear a mask in all other enclosed areas of the theater during this period (day 6 though day 10).
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a well-fitting mask on Pentacle property (office, rehearsal space, theater) for 5 additional days (day 6 through day 10) after the end of the 5-day isolation period.