Pentacle Theatre no longer requires proof of vaccination from patrons, volunteers or staff. Masks are strongly encouraged. Do not come to rehearsal if you are symptomatic (flu, COVID or cold).
People who have tested positive for COVID-19 should:
- Isolate for five days after their first date of symptoms or positive test if asymptomatic (no symptoms) and 24 hours after any fever has resolved without the use of fever-reducing medicine and other symptoms are improving; and
- Follow all instructions from the local public health authority; and
- Notify their director or stage manager.
- Vaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a well-fitting mask in the rehearsal/performance setting for 5 additional days (day 6 through day 10) after the end of the 5-day isolation period. They are required to wear a mask in all other enclosed areas of the theater or rehearsal space during this period (day 6 though day 10).
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a well-fitting mask on Pentacle property (office, rehearsal space, theater) for 5 additional days (day 6 through day 10) after the end of the 5-day isolation period.
Questions? Email Chris Benham, Pentacle’s Covid Compliance Officer.