Half time, non-exempt
$20 to $25 per hour based on experience
Pentacle Theatre is a 68-year-old nonprofit community theater powered by volunteers. We are seeking a confident, self-starter to join the small staff in maintaining our books. We welcome team members who value outstanding customer service, understand the value of arts in our lives and believe in the science behind efforts to stop the spread of the corona virus.
Pentacle Theatre requires employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID.
- Back up to Ticket Office Customer Service Representative
- Administrative support
- Database management
- Mastery of QuickBooks
- Preference for past experience working with non-profit financials and knowledge of Fund Accounting..
- Good attention to detail to enter correct data into financial records and recognize errors
- Administrative skills for filing financial records
- Computer literacy, especially familiarity with spreadsheets, databases and accounting software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal and customer service skills for dealing with customers, suppliers and other employees in the accounts department
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain complex financial matters in accessible terms
- High school diploma or equivalent. Preference for higher education.
- Four years related experience.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must be fully vaccinated (including recommended boosters) against COVID.
How to apply
Submit a cover letter, a resume and list of employment references to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled. View the position description.
For information on Pentacle Theatre, including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at pentacletheatre.org.
Pentacle Theatre is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.