Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Part-time (average of 94 hours a month), non-exempt
$15 to $18 per hour.
Pentacle Theatre is a 67-year-old nonprofit community theater powered by volunteers. We are seeking a confident, self-starter to join the small staff in maintaining our beautiful facility. We welcome team members who value outstanding customer service, understand the value of arts in our lives and believe in the science behind efforts to stop the spread of the corona virus.
Pentacle Theatre requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID.
Description of responsibilities
- Janitorial Duties
- Ensure the interior of the theater is clean and sanitized
- Purchase and stock cleaning supplies
- Manage recycling
- Facilities Management
- Work with the Facilities Committee to develop and/or maintain the general physical plant and grounds
- Work with Facilities Committee to coordinate the work of contractors who need access to the facilities
- Plumbing maintenance and repair
- Customer service
- Communication, including reading and writing
- Reasoning ability to find solutions to everyday problems independently
- Ability to make minor plumbing repairs
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge in general building maintenance and repair
- Ability to respond to emergencies at varied off hours
- Must have valid Oregon Driver’s License
- Must provide reliable transportation
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID.
How to apply
For information on Pentacle Theatre, including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at pentacletheatre.org.
Pentacle Theatre is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.