Business/Box Office Customer Service Representative
Full time, non-exempt
$18 to $20 per hour. Health insurance offered after a 60-day trial period
Pentacle Theatre is a 67-year-old nonprofit community theater powered by volunteers. We are seeking a confident, self-starter to join the small staff in its most critical public-facing position. We welcome team members who value outstanding customer service, understand the value of arts in our lives and believe in the science behind efforts to stop the spread of the corona virus.
Pentacle Theatre requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID.
Description of responsibilities
- Customer Service/Ticket Sales
- Serve as the face and voice of Pentacle Theatre, greeting patrons on the phone and in person at the theater’s business office and theater box office
- Provide each patron and volunteer with excellent customer service
- Sell tickets using Theatre Manager software including event set up, selling and exchanging tickets, sales reconciliation
- House Management
- Serve as house manager for every performance at the theater
- Ensure compliance with COVID protocols, monitors mask compliance in the auditorium
- Donor and member support
- Support for marketing and publicity activities
Minimum required experience
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service
- Communication, including reading, writing and public speaking
- Reasoning ability to find solutions to everyday problems independently
- Computer skills, including database management and the Microsoft Suite of applications
How to apply
For information on Pentacle Theatre, including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at pentacletheatre.org.
Pentacle Theatre is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.