Pentacle Theatre is committed to helping reduce the spread of this virus through compliance with Governor Brown’s executive order.
The board has taken several actions to reduce the risk to our staff, volunteers, and patrons. Those actions are (new information in bold):
- Postponement of Rabbit Hole until 2021.
- Postponement of Company until 2021.
- Suspension of our acting workshop until schools reopen.
- No auditions until public K-12 schools reopen.
The board has chosen to postpone productions that have been cast and commenced rehearsals out of respect to the commitment of those volunteers.
These decisions have created hardships for our theater and committed volunteers. We ask for your patience and support during this challenging time. And we cannot wait to be back on our stage with you in the audience.
We have been heartened by the many responses of support, including generosity from patrons expressing a desire to donate their purchased tickets. At the same time, we recognize that everyone is affected by the pandemic in one way or another. Our hearts go out to you.
All ticket donations will go toward supporting our company operations and ensuring Pentacle Theatre will be ready to entertain you or give you place to perform when the pandemic precautions are no longer necessary. We’re asking–before you request a refund–that you please consider the option of ticket donation first.
If you have tickets to a performance that has been canceled, you have three options:
- Donate your ticket(s) back to us; ticket donations are tax deductible and we will mail you a thank you and donation receipt. Your donation will offset the production costs that have already been incurred and will assist with providing future Pentacle productions. Thank you!
- Keep your tickets and use them for a later performance in our season; we will mail you a voucher in the coming weeks.
- Request a refund. If you are not in the position to donate or exchange your ticket, we are willing to process a refund for you.
Let us know your preference here.
Our small staff is very busy. Please be patient as we respond to the many inquiries we are receiving during this time.
This is a dynamic, quickly changing situation. As always, we will communicate clearly and directly about our plans and activities to continue to provide great theater in the safest possible environment.
Please consider a donation during this difficult time.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
For more information: