Contact Rachel Duncan, coordinator, at PentacleStudentNight@gmail.com to RSVP for every show, about one to two weeks in advance. Ask questions, or let us know how we can assist you.
You may also communicate and find information through our page on Facebook at “Pentacle Theatre Student & Community Nights”
For 2015, Rachel won’t be able to take RSVPs within 48 hours of the show, due to her work schedule. Those who wish to come and who haven’t RSVPed more than 48 hours before the show are welcome to arrive at the box office the night of the show and wait for seating—there is almost always room.
- Please limit high school and middle school groups to 20 students and a maximum of two adult chaperones unless special arrangements are made with the coordinator. Please contact us if you have a larger group, and we will let you know the week before if room opens up for extra students.
- If you are a parent or grandparent attending with your own student or a few who aren’t attending with a school group/teacher, we ask you to limit yourself to one adult chaperone seat with up to 10 students.
- If you are a college student, please be prepared to show college ID at the door. No additional “adult chaperone seats” will be offered with college students.
Check-In & Seating
- We will seat groups that have RSVPed first.
- Each group leader should check in at the box office with their party before seating; we will also use hand-stamps or tickets to verify each member of your group.
- We’ll allow those who have not RSVPed to be seated right before curtain, if there’s room, or as soon as we are sure there’s room for everyone.
- And, we’ll ask adults to give up their seats before students have to on Student NightJ
- Seating is general admission, which means specific seats are not reserved, except for those who have special needs; the box office usually opens 45 minutes before curtain, but sometimes we run late on these dress rehearsal evenings.
- There is no late seating because of the intimate nature of the space, so please arrive early to use the facilities and get settled in. Latecomers may wait and listen in the lobby, and will be seated at Intermission.
- We are not able to give out programs for dress rehearsals due to timing and expense.