Join us April 25 for Pentacle Theatre’s first Community Forum
Here at Pentacle Theatre, we like to think of our community as our tribe. It’s where all of us collectively can share ideas, offer opinions, ask questions and enjoy spirited discussions about local theater.
And YOU are part of our community – whether you’re a long-time season ticket holder, have never attended a Pentacle Theatre performance but are curious, are one of our generous sponsors or donors, want to learn about how to audition or work back stage, or simply like to hang out with theater people (we’re fun!).
Please join us 6 p.m., Tuesday, April 25 in the theater lobby for our first-ever Community Forum. This relaxed, informal get together will feature:
• Opportunities to share your opinions (either anonymously on written cards or in person)
• Conversations about a set of draft “casting best practices” (we want your input)
• Behind-the-scenes look at Pentacle Theatre operations (ask us anything)
• A chance to visit with new and long-time friends
• Delicious snacks and beverages
Who will be there? Anyone who loves Pentacle Theatre – patrons, actors, singers, dancers, directors, vocal/musical directors, board members, volunteers, members and more. Please join the fun! Questions? Call 503-485-4300.
to RSVP – email email@example.com by April 23.